Looking for DIY volunteers
04 September 2016
Looking for a volunteer ‘handy’ person, or two!
How you will make a difference to cats and people:
Our Adoption Centre is busy not just for our cats but also for our staff, volunteers and the general public.
Your DIY skills will be put to great use helping to keep our Adoption Centre, maintained and welcoming – helping us to focus on the care and attention of cats in care.
How volunteering for Cats protection can make a big difference to you:
- You will get a lot of personal satisfaction and enjoyment from your volunteering role
- You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to cats and kittens in your community and across the UK
- You will be able to develop new skills, expand your knowledge and use your existing expertise
- You will meet new people, make new friendships and work as part of a dedicated team
- You will become a key member in the UK’s largest feline welfare charity
What the role involves:
For more information please call the Centre on 01635 200111 and ask for Natasha or Karen. To apply please click on the Volunteer opportunities tab on our website.
- Basic DIY including painting, changing light bulbs etc
- Minor fixes of buildings and cat pens
- Checking fire and smoke alarms
- Basic maintenance of our van/s (e.g. water and oil levels)
- Keeping grounds tidy and welcoming.